Lincoln City Forum - TRUST IN £95,000 SETTLEMENT
Vital Football

Latest Lincoln City News

Lincoln City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: I've figured out how to avoid getting parking tickets. I've taken the windscreen wipers off my car.
- (Added by: lindumimp)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Will we win, lose or draw against Crewe Alexandra?
Suggested By: Vital Lincoln City
Win78%
Lose15%
Draw7%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Stevie_imp576
2.Jules487
3.Davidimp312
4.Barney Imp277
5.Scotimp255
6.NottyImp224
7.Impalex210
8.devonexlondonimp184
9.Croozey164
10.Redimps1156
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (11): « First ... 8 9 10
Last »
TRUST IN £95,000 SETTLEMENT
11 November 2015 12:50 Post ID: #617198 - in reply to #615963
99 Billy Bean
exhertsimp - 3/11/2015 19:29

Scotimp - 3/11/2015 12:32

lindumimp - 3/11/2015 11:17

By the way I like the suggestion of some form of profile on the individual board members, in their own words.

Ditto.

I in effect asked for this (perhaps to go on Trust website) on this Forum and the following was published by Keith Roe on 19 Oct

"Tony…..As you also know there is nothing in the rules stating the 200 word statements have to be made public. If there are more than the requisite applicants the statements are sent to the members. If not the statements are kept on file by the Secretary as no vote will take place"…

I am sure the doubters know that the 200 word statement is sent out to all 'members' in the event of needing to know something about the aplicants in the event of a vote. Why are 'non members concerned about this other than trying to stir things up. I would think that after the SGM tomorrow the website will give details of the board members and a shortened version of their profiles. All I can say to the present fundraising organisations is well done and no doubt will continue to do so. Now let the doubters see what the Trust has to offer regarding fundraising etc and just maybe they will bring in new members to the Trust and more revenue to the Club. As I have said before, the Club Board want to see the Trust succeed so that is a good start, isn't it?

Read more: http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
11 November 2015 13:44 Post ID: #617200 - in reply to #617198
Keith Roe - 10/11/2015 13:50

By the way I like the suggestion of some form of profile on the individual board members, in their own words.

Ditto.

I in effect asked for this (perhaps to go on Trust website) on this Forum and the following was published by Keith Roe on 19 Oct

"Tony…..As you also know there is nothing in the rules stating the 200 word statements have to be made public. If there are more than the requisite applicants the statements are sent to the members. If not the statements are kept on file by the Secretary as no vote will take place"…

I am sure the doubters know that the 200 word statement is sent out to all 'members' in the event of needing to know something about the aplicants in the event of a vote. Why are 'non members concerned about this other than trying to stir things up. I would think that after the SGM tomorrow the website will give details of the board members and a shortened version of their profiles. All I can say to the present fundraising organisations is well done and no doubt will continue to do so. Now let the doubters see what the Trust has to offer regarding fundraising etc and just maybe they will bring in new members to the Trust and more revenue to the Club. As I have said before, the Club Board want to see the Trust succeed so that is a good start, isn't it?

Read more: http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...

Fundraising you can join in with the latest crowd funder feel free to pledge the more the merrier.
Don't forget to plug it at the meeting tonight UTFI.
Like post
Like this post
11 November 2015 17:55 Post ID: #617216 - in reply to #617200
91 Jimmy Munro
helgy - 11/11/2015 13:44

Ditto.

Fundraising you can join in with the latest crowd funder feel free to pledge the more the merrier.

Don't you mean tomorrow night?
Like post
Like this post
11 November 2015 18:06 Post ID: #617218 - in reply to #617216
Jamesimp - 10/11/2015 18:55

Ditto.

Don't you mean tomorrow night?

Got paid today normally get paid on a Thursday so I have been going around thinking today is Thursday, also getting paid tomorrow so it will appear a groundhog day for me.
Like post
Like this post
11 November 2015 18:13 Post ID: #617219 - in reply to #615791
87 Bobby Owen
What is not in doubt is that the wholesale changes in the way the club was financed were designed to make it more attractive to new investors. Unless there is positive news in the next few weeks (something we have been promised for several months) the policy has been an abject failure.
Like post
Like this post
11 November 2015 19:13 Post ID: #617244 - in reply to #617200
99 Billy Bean

Ditto.

You're so much trying to stir things up again, you don't know what the hell you're saying or writing.

The last time 'crowdfunder' was launched it was one word. not two.
Hope not too many people take any notice of you're posts or they will have had a wasted journey to Sincil Bank.
I think the plug has already been pulled out so far as you are concerned.
Post something sensible rather than sarcastic and myself and others might donate to any good cause that benefits LCFC.
Like post
Like this post
11 November 2015 20:40 Post ID: #617342 - in reply to #617244
Keith Roe - 10/11/2015 20:13

Ditto.

You're so much trying to stir things up again, you don't know what the hell you're saying or writing.

The last time 'crowdfunder' was launched it was one word. not two.
Hope not too many people take any notice of you're posts or they will have had a wasted journey to Sincil Bank.
I think the plug has already been pulled out so far as you are concerned.
Post something sensible rather than sarcastic and myself and others might donate to any good cause that benefits LCFC.

Keith it was not a sarcastic post or me trying to stir things.

Never mind hey.

Notice how I don't insult you perhaps I have better manners.

Like post
Like this post
Pages (11): « First ... 8 9 10
Last »
Jump to forum:
Lincoln City Fixtures  >>