Lincoln City Forum - Supporters' Trust Special General Meeting Thread
Vital Football

Latest Lincoln City News

Lincoln City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: When the white missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land. Desmond Tutu
- (Added by: lindumimp)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Will we win, lose or draw against Crewe Alexandra?
Suggested By: Vital Lincoln City
Win79%
Lose16%
Draw5%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Stevie_imp618
2.Jules591
3.Davidimp330
4.Barney Imp277
5.Scotimp271
6.NottyImp247
7.Impalex242
8.devonexlondonimp211
9.Croozey175
10.Luke Imp158
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Supporters' Trust Special General Meeting Thread
19 March 2016 11:39 Post ID: #636067 - in reply to #636007
99 Billy Bean
Steve O'Dare - 18/3/2016 19:09

Keith Roe - 18/3/2016 18:58

Steve O'Dare - 18/3/2016 12:37

Impartiality - 18/3/2016 00:40

Jules - 17/3/2016 19:51

Future Membership Fees:

Junior Season Ticket Holders (U18): Free.

Junior Non Season Ticket Holders (U18s): £5.00.

All Other Season Ticket Holders: £10.00.

All other Non Season Ticket Holders: £15.00.

Ridiculous! Why have a 2 tier membership system. Fans who don't buy a season ticket should not be asked to pay more to join the Supporters Trust. Fans who can't afford a season ticket are penalised they already pay more to watch the football.
Fully agree!

Well, well Steve.
I know you had your issues with the Trust when you were on the Trust Board. During your time as a Co-opted Board member, then an Elected Board member and then as Chair, did you ever propose that membership should be changed to one price for all adult members. To my knowledge it was not mentioned at the AGM when you were elected. If you have changed your mind since, that's fine, but you should clarify your comments posted on here.
Nothing to clarify. As far as I am aware there was not differentiation when I was on the Trust Board. From memory there was a flat £15 a year membership fee so if f there was I was not aware of it. If I had have been aware then I would have raised the issue as I think it is unfair. Now that I am aware I would ask why there is the differentiation because, in my view, it is unfair. Would you care to explain? Thanks.

The prices before, during and after you were on the Trust Board were £15 for adult season ticket holders and £20 for non. We have followed the structure but reduced them both by £5. I'm sure if members and fans contact the Trust via their website we will discuss this at the next meeting on the 31st March and reply to those who contact us and put out a statement. This is something the 'old' Trust Board never did, but we will act democratically and discuss any complaints made by members or fans and deal with them in the proper manner.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum:
Lincoln City Fixtures  >>