Lincoln City Forum - Russia 2018 fan survey
Vital Football

Latest Lincoln City News

Lincoln City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "That will kill Lincoln." - Michael Ihiekwe
- (Added by: Jules)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Will we win, lose or draw against Crewe Alexandra?
Suggested By: Vital Lincoln City
Win79%
Lose15%
Draw6%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Stevie_imp618
2.Jules604
3.Davidimp335
4.Barney Imp277
5.Scotimp275
6.Impalex256
7.NottyImp248
8.devonexlondonimp211
9.Croozey175
10.Luke Imp161
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Russia 2018 fan survey
14 August 2016 06:40 Post ID: #653887
On Loan

Dear Imps fans

Many thanks for taking the time to read this. I am a Barnsley (with a very soft spot for LCFC as I lived in Sleaford many moons ago) and England fan based in St Petersburg, who is involved in a project, the aim of which is to help travelling supporters have fun, and stay safe at Russia 2018 and beyond, and avoid many of the common pitfalls and complications associated with travelling to and around Russia – such as language barriers, cultural misunderstandings, and difficulties in finding decent places to eat, accommodation and transport tickets at a reasonable price.

Even if you are not intending on travelling to Russia 2018, if you have travelled abroad in the past to support your club or country, your information is invaluable to us. We are especially (but not exclusively) interested in the experiences of fans who travelled to Ukraine in 2012, as we are sure that many of the logistical problems which cropped up there will be repeated in Russia.

The survey can be found here - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/R577TJT - and will take about five minutes to fill in. You can also find us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1507475152867678/ - and our full website and app for download are planned for launch in the next few months. If you wish to contact me directly for any reason, you can drop me a line at john@worldcup-2018.info .

THIS PROJECT IS 100% INDEPENDENT AND UNOFFICIAL.

Best wishes, and good luck for the season.

Cheers, John
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Lincoln City Fixtures  >>