Lincoln City Forum - Club Shop Feedback Thread
Vital Football

Latest Lincoln City News

Lincoln City Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: You can't force people to sit down, even if they have a seat. They want to sing, and unless you're Val Doonican you can't do that sitting down. KEVIN KEEGAN 1992
- (Added by: lindumimp)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Will we win, lose or draw against Crewe Alexandra?
Suggested By: Vital Lincoln City
Win78%
Lose15%
Draw7%
Vital Football Comment
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.Stevie_imp576
2.Jules487
3.Davidimp312
4.Barney Imp277
5.Scotimp255
6.NottyImp224
7.Impalex210
8.devonexlondonimp184
9.Croozey164
10.Redimps1156
Write for Vital Football
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (3): 1 2
Club Shop Feedback Thread
09 February 2018 05:36 Post ID: #778699 - in reply to #744465
86 Ian Branfoot
A complaint from me. Generally the staff in the club shop are very helpful and friendly, on the odd occasion I've been in touch. However, I recently had an experience which reflected badly on Andrea Carter rather than the shop. A fellow forum member recently contacted me to say one of his family was coming to Perth and did I want anything from the club shop that they could bring out. I was really pleased with the offer and said I'd buy an away shirt on credit card from the shop with an instruction not to post it to me, but that it would be picked up for me by a named contact.
First, I couldn't pay by credit card on the online shop and leave an instruction for collection as the site was geared to a delivery address. No problem I thought, I'll just phone the club shop, pay over the phone by credit card and leave the collection instruction with the lady. I rang the shop that evening, taking account of the 8 hour time difference, only to be told they don't accept overseas credit card payments and I'd have to contact the head office in Essex. She gave me the number and I rang, only to be told again that they don't accept credit card payments from overseas. The person did go through a rigmarole of different 'solutions' which were much more complicated and I just lost patience and said they'd just lost a sale and hung up. I appreciate the need for security, etc but I've ordered online by credit card from the club shop before without any problem, but they don't do it over the phone, despite presumably having my details on their system somewhere. Not very 21st century are they. Not impressed with their stupid system. Have to buy one when I come over for the Wembley trip.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
09 February 2018 08:03 Post ID: #778718 - in reply to #744465
100 Colin Alcide
How about a fablon type transfer you can stick on laptop cases I have a red laptop, but this would look awesome with the club crest on top.
I have a mug with the old-style crest on it, but would like other things. The laptop thing would be great. As would a 7" Tablet case - the sort that folds open into a stand. You can pick up blank ones for a few quid, so I am sure the club can do a deal on a printed one.
Also, going back to the fablon transfer thing fir laptops, how about one for the back windscreen of a car???
The lack of choice and the price of items hint of a severe need to change our marketing supplier.
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 11:03 Post ID: #778765 - in reply to #744465
99 Billy Bean
If the club (or Andreas Carter) are as proactive about Wembley as they have been about promotion memorabilia don't hold your breath!
Like post
Like this post
09 February 2018 15:05 Post ID: #778851 - in reply to #778718
92 Ron Harbertson
Gratzimp - 9/2/2018 08:03

How about a fablon type transfer you can stick on laptop cases I have a red laptop, but this would look awesome with the club crest on top.
I have a mug with the old-style crest on it, but would like other things. The laptop thing would be great. As would a 7" Tablet case - the sort that folds open into a stand. You can pick up blank ones for a few quid, so I am sure the club can do a deal on a printed one.
Also, going back to the fablon transfer thing fir laptops, how about one for the back windscreen of a car???
The lack of choice and the price of items hint of a severe need to change our marketing supplier.

I think some items are quite obscure though. Clothing will always sell even after it is changed for the new season. however iphone 6 cases will only sell until iphone 6 becomes old hat etc and you would need every variant and sub variant (6 plus, 6 mini) etc for each release of the iphone.

There are iphone cases with LCFC on them or Sincil Bank in the background with the back of a spectator in the foreground that you can choose the number and personalise the name etc.

I think Andreas Carter (quite rightly) follow the Gordon Ramsey model and keep the menu simple to avoid being left with loads of stuff. They need to get on top of the clothing though. Ridiculous for them to still be selling out of shirts when they now know they aren;t going to be selling 1 shirt a fortnight anymore.
Like post
Like this post
Pages (3): 1 2
Jump to forum:
Lincoln City Fixtures  >>