Weekly Quiz Questions (16/5/16)
1. Which former City captain was left paralysed by an accident in the summer of 2007?
2. Why are the first four home games from the 1952-53 season unique in the history of Lincoln City?
3. What two club goalscoring records are held by Johnny Campbell?
4. Who was the first City player to be sold for a six figure transfer fee?
5. Which future City supremo was sent off at Sincil Bank in December 1982?
6. Besides losing 2-4 to Sheffield United on 3 September 1892, why did City's debut in the Football League not get off to the most auspicious of starts?
7. How many games did City play in Wales in 2015-16?
8. Who had three separate spells as City's caretaker manager, covering eight games but winning just one?
9. What dubious honour is shared by Millwall, Nottingham Forest and Portsmouth?
10. Which legendary footballer scored a hat-trick past three different goalkeepers during a match at Sincil Bank?
Away you go...
You can answer the Questions on the Forum RIGHT HERE.