Weekly Quiz Questions (23/5/16)
Here we go, here we go, here we go....
1. Which Football League record has been held by Lincoln City for 114 years?
2. Which City striker scored a hat-trick at Arboretum Field?
3....and how did Geoff Marlow come to score a hat-trick on a rugby ground?
4. How many times have Lincoln City knocked a First Division / Premier League club out of the FA Cup?
5. Which 17-year-old made a spectacular first team debut at Shrewsbury?
6. Which City outside-left survived the Munich air disaster?
7. Who missed almost a year with a serious neck injury at the end of the 1990s?
8. What is 61231?
9. Who famously scored 15 goals in the first half of a season but only 1 in the second half?
10. Why will the names of City players Tom Asnip, James Comrie, Arthur Hulme, George Kennedy, Peter Mackin, and Tom Strong liveth for evermore?
Usual deadline - 6pm Friday.
You can answer the Questions on the Forum RIGHT HERE.